How We Protect Your Data
We are committed to protecting your privacy as you file Tulsa bankruptcy. In order to provide a safe, secure experience, we will make every effort to ensure that the information you give us remains private, and is used only for the purposes described below.
This web site provides forms for requesting information and contact from us. These forms require visitors to provide contact information (such as name, phone number and email address). We use this information to contact visitors for the purposes described.
We gather collective information about visitors, such as which areas of the site are visited most often and what services are most valued. This aggregated and anonymous data helps us determine how we can create a better overall experience for our visitors. We may share this aggregated, anonymous information with our partners, so that they too may understand how to best serve our visitors.
Information and data we collect
- Our servers automatically record anonymous information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We only uses personal contact information (any information inserted into a form) in order to contact the visitor and/or provide a free evaluation, depending on what was requested by the visitor. To have your information removed from the Database, please contact us and ask to have your information deleted.
How we use information we collect
- We may use the information and data we collect for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our products, technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of our law firm.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.